Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mejores frases en la historia del cine

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Matucci View Post
    Ah Kana! esa es también una de mis películas favoritas, me gustan estas frases:

Joel: I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be

--
    Joel: Look at it out here, it's all falling apart. I'm erasing you and I'm happy!

--
    Clementine: I'm a vindictive little bitch, truth be told!

--

¡Que onda, Matucci!... otras memorables son:

Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.

Mary: That was beautiful to watch, Howard. Like a surgeon or a concert pianist.

Mary: Adults are, like, this mess of sadness and phobias.

Y para darle continuidad a las películas de Chico Andrew:

Perros de Reserva

Es muy buena la parte de la repartición de colores:

Joe: Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink.
    Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?

Joe: Because you're a faggot, alright?

Mr. Brown: Yeah yeah but "Mr. Brown", that's little too close to "Mr. Shit".

De American Psycho:

Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!

Otras más... de Boondock Saints (que no sé por qué rayos aquí le pusieron "El quinto infierno"... ha de ser culpa del blockbuster pobretón de mi colonia ):

[después de que al detective Smecker lo llaman mientras sigue en la cama con su amante gay, y luego le da de zapes]

Paul Smecker: What are you doing?
    Hojo: I just wanted to cuddle.
    Paul Smecker: Cuddle? What a fag.

Y el discurso con que comienza todo:

"And I am reminded, on this holy day, of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. As you all may remember, a long time ago, almost thirty years ago, this poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men. "

Interesante. Y muy cierto.

¡Saludos!

"Nada en Biología cobra sentido si no es a la luz de la evolución"
    - Theodosius Dobzhansky, 1937

"Be daring, be different... assert imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary."
    - Cecil Beaton

ah, excelentes frases kana, boodstock saints está muy buena, cada que la pasan en AXN trato de verla, para mi lo mejor es cuando el detective recrea las balaceras

"Videa bien, hermanito". Regísima's Avatar

Default Citizen Kane

"Hay dos tipos de personas: las que consiguen lo que quieren y las que no se atreven a conseguir lo que quieren".

"Rosebud".

Welles, 1941.
    "...Ni dioses ni oraciones, sin embargo, de vez en cuando escucho dentro de mí un susurro rezando...", Ivo Andric.

"Goodfellas"
    Martin Scorsese, 1990.

“...What do you mean, I’m funny?…You mean the way I talk? What?…Funny how? I mean, what’s funny about it?…But I’m funny how? I mean, funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How’m I funny??…How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what’s funny!…”

Excelente actor Joe Pesci; para mí el mejor de "Buenos Muchachos".

"...Ni dioses ni oraciones, sin embargo, de vez en cuando escucho dentro de mí un susurro rezando...", Ivo Andric.

Martin Riggs: [yells and spouts giberrish, then spits at Endo, tries to reach Joshua] I swear I'm gonna fucking kill the both of you

Martin Riggs: Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The job! Doin' the job! Now that's the reason!

All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiki View Post
    Alla va, esta es de mi pelicula friki por excelencia, El Ejercito De Las Tinieblas, la obra maestra de Sam Raimi, que tiene cantidad de frases y dialogos miticos. Bruce Campbell como Ash...

Ay, Yoshiki... ¿me creerás que hasta ahorita me cayó el veinte de que El Ejército de las Tinieblas = Army of Darkness?

Dios, cómo disfruté esa película...

Bien hecha y mal hecha a la vez, sin embargo lo que se roba la película son los diálogos super mamones de Ash...

Mis favoritos:

Ash: First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.

Ash: Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures.

Possessed Witch: You found me beautiful once...
    Ash: Honey, you got reeeal ugly!

Y la frase más chúntara de toda la película, en el momento apasionado de romance:

"Give me sugar, baby..."

Eso es todo...

¡Saludos!
    Last edited by Kana; 15-10-06 at 10:07 PM. Reason: error de dedo :P

"Be daring, be different... assert imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary."
    - Cecil Beaton

-¿A qué decía que va a ese pueblo perdido?
    -A matarme.

Japón
    (Carlos Reygadas, 2002)

¡Buenísima!

Golden Camera en Cannes.

PULP FICTION

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
    Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
    Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
    Jules: Then what do they call it?
    Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
    Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
    Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
    Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
    Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

otra de reservoir dogs:

Mr. Brown: Let me tell you what "Like a Virgin" is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.

memento

Leonard Shelby: [voiceover] So where are you? You're in some motel room. You just - you just wake up and you're in - in a motel room. There's the key. It feels like maybe it's just the first time you've been there, but perhaps you've been there for a week, three months. It's - it's kind of hard to say. I don't - I don't know. It's just an anonymous room.

"Videa bien, hermanito. Videa bien".

"...I'm singing in the rain
    Just singing in the rain
    What a Glorious feeling
    I'm Happy again
    I'm laughing at clouds, so dark up above
    The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love.
    Let the stormy clouds chase, everyone from the place
    Come on with the rain,
    I've a smile on my face
    I'll walk down the lane, with a happy refrain
    And I'm singing, just singing in the rain...".

"...Ahí estaba yo, es decir, Alex; y mis tres drugos, Pete, Georgie y Dim. Estabamos en el Dorova Milk Bar. En el Dorova Milk Bar servían leche plus: leche con venloceta, o con drencromina, que era lo que estabamos tomando. Aquello nos agudizaba los sentidos, y nos dejaba listos para una nueva sesión de la vieja ultraviolencia...".

"...Hola, hola, hola, Hermano...".

La Naranja Mecánica
    Stanley Kubrick (1971).

El señor de los anillos - La comunidad del anillo

Gandal a Frodo, quien acaba de decir: "Es una lástima que Bilbo no haya matado a Gollum cuando tuvo la oportunidad."

Gandalf: ¿Lástima? Fue lástima la que detuvo la mano de Bilbo. Muchos que viven merecen la muerte, y algunos que mueren merecen la vida. ¿Acaso puedes dárselas, Frodo?

Gandalf: No estés tan dispuesto a repartir la muerte cuando juzgues. Ni aún los muy sabios pueden ver cómo termina todo. Mi corazón me dice que Gollum aún tiene una parte que hacer, para bien o para mal, antes de que esto termine. La piedad de Bilbo puede dirigir el destino de muchos.

Frodo: Quisiera que el anillo nunca hubiera llegado a mi. Quisiera que nada de esto hubiera sucedido.

Gandalf: Igual que todos los que viven para ver estos tiempos, pero eso no lo deciden ellos. Todo lo que podemos decidir es qué hacer con el tiempo que se nos ha dado. Hay otras fuerzas trabajando en este mundo, Frodo, además de la voluntad maligna. Bilbo tenía que encontrar el anillo, en cuyo caso tu también tenías que tenerlo. Y ese es un pensamiento alentador.

Siempre me gustó mucho esa conversación entre Gandalf y Frodo, siempre me pareció muy aplicable a la actual controversia de la pena de muerte.

Saludos.

Frase…

AMORES PERROS:

EXT/NOCHE/FUNERARIA

Susana a Octavio con lágrimas en los ojos:

Susana: Si quieres hacer reír a Dios, cuéntale tus planes…

-¡El que no salta es moño, el que no salta es moño!
    -¿Qué significa "moño"?
    -Un rico ignorante, ¡como tú!

"Machuca"

Andrés Wood
    (2004)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dedos Sangrantes View Post
    Siempre me gustó mucho esa conversación entre Gandalf y Frodo, siempre me pareció muy aplicable a la actual controversia de la pena de muerte.

Saludos.
    Totalmente de acuerdo...

¡Saludos!

- Cecil Beaton

Goldfinger (1964)

Mei-Lei: Can I do anything for you, Mr. Bond?
    James Bond: Uh, just a drink. A martini, shaken, not stirred.

Volver al Futuro:

George McFly: Lorraine, my density has bought me to you.
    Lorraine Baines: What?
    George McFly: Oh, what I meant to say was...
    Lorraine Baines: Wait a minute, don't I know you from somewhere?
    George McFly: Yes. Yes. I'm George, George McFly. I'm your density. I mean... your destiny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biff Tannen: And uh, where's my reports?
    George McFly: Uh, well, I haven't finished those up yet, but you know I... I figured since they weren't due till...
    Biff Tannen: Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Huh? Think, McFly. Think! I gotta have time to get 'em retyped. Do you realize what would happen if I hand in my reports in your handwriting? I'll get fired. You wouldn't want that to happen, would ya? Would ya?
    George McFly: Of course not, Biff. I wouldn't want that to happen. Now, look. I'll finish those reports on up tonight and I'll run 'em on over first thing tomorrow. All right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?
    Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
    Marty McFly: Whoa, this is heavy.
    Dr. Emmett Brown: There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

"Yo merezco ser la reina, porque soy todo un hombre".

"Madame Satã"

Karim Ainouz
    (2002)

Michael (1996)

Michael: Remember what John and Paul said.
    Frank Quinlan: The apostles?
    Michael: No, the Beatles. All you need is love

Weddidng Date (2005)

Nick Mercer: Here's to the husbands who've won you, the losers who've lost you, and the lucky bastards who've yet to meet you.
    "Muertos no son los que su alma en paz descanza en una tumba fría; muertos son los que tienen muerta el alma y viven todavía." Becquer

Etwas wird geschehen! hannibal_lecter's Avatar

The Silence of the Lambs(1991):

Hannibal Lecter: Dígame, Senadora, a Catherine, usted la amamantó???

Senadora Ruth Martin: Qué dice ?????

Hannibal Lecter: Que si la amamantó?

Senadora:Sí, lo hice.

Hannibal Lecter: Ese es un trabajo que da mucha sed, verdad? Dicen que cuando a un hombre le amputan una pierna, sigue sintiendo comezón en el espacio que antes ocupaba. Dígame, mamá, dónde sentirá comezón cuando vea a su hija tendida en la plancha de la morgue?

Tomado de la escena en Memphis, cuando Hannibal Lecter tenía información sobre Búffalo Bill, secuestrador de la hija de la senadora Ruth Martin.
    Etwas kommt in deine Welt!

“La verdad es chida, pero la neta es inalcanzable”
    Y tu mamá también.

"yo hago el amor por que soy un ser sociable... pero lo mio lo mio es la chaqueta"
    Sexo, pudor y lagrimas.
    Es lamentable que Jesucristo no haya vivido más tiempo, pues quizá habría sido el primero en renegar de su doctrina y, quizá, hubiese aprendido también a reír y habría llorado menos...
    F. Nietzsche.

Memento

Christopher Nolan (2000)

"Perdona que no te recuerde, no es nada personal".

"Dijo Platón que los buenos son los que se contentan con soñar aquello que los malos hacen realidad".

"Todos necesitamos espejos para recordarnos a nosotros mismos quiénes somos. Yo no soy diferente".

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Pulp Fiction (1994)